Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hey hey!

Blog of The Day

I'm really not one to brag, really, I'm not. But I couldn't help but share that I got the first ever mention for Australian Blog of the Day at The Local. The website is a great resource for what's going on in the Aussie blogosphere, so the mention comes with a lot of honour and also an immense amount of gratitude. So, a big thank you to all who read this blog, and especially all who comment and leave really nice notes for me to read everyday, I really am grateful that you come and stop by everytime.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! seem more and more aus food blogs are getting the recognition they deserve

Alpineberry Mary said...

Congratulations JenJen!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! You have a truly wonderful blog and I always enjoy visiting it. :)

Cheryl said...

Wow, congratulations. Although I am not surprised. Your blog is simply gorgeous.

myriam said...

dont be silly - brag on! you are doing a wonderful job with your blog. so, well done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Job, CONGRATS JENJEN!!!! Love your work :)

Cookie baker Lynn said...

Congratulations! Your blog is lovely and a pleasure to visit. And now a lot more people will know that.

Linda said...

woohoo! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve this honour :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for a very well deserved mention!

Edith said...

congratulation. you deserve it.